You are at the right place at the right time. The demand for a dentist that can deliver a properly engineered occlusion has never been greater. In order to deliver, we need reliable systems that are easily applied and get consistent results. The acid test of any system is: Does it work in your hands? In your office? On your patients?
In this course you will learn:
- How to handle TMD patients in pain and determine which ones should and should not be treated;
- A predictable step-by-step system for diagnosing and treating the worn dentition;
- When you should and should not open a patient’s vertical dimension;
- How to reduce a patient’s bite force;
- How to know a patient will tolerate opening their bite before you restore the occlusion;
- How to engineer a patient’s bite for longevity even in bruxers;
- A joint classification system that is easy to understand and has clinical significance;
- An occlusal classification system that relates to function and not just tooth position;
- A method for planning the treatment of complicated wear cases and how to improve their esthetics with predictability and longevity;
- How to equilibrate complicated occlusions to establish stability.
April 7-9, 2011